Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Summer Escapades

Growing up, I used to think highly of the overseas beaches in movies. Awed by the wide stretch of white sand and clear blue waters, I never knew then the beauty of my country. My mom likes to travel when we have the luxury of time and money. We would like to think that we are wise spenders, rarely do we lavish on expensive resorts or trendy beach attires. The internet opened our eyes to budget friendly travels and gawking sceneries our country has to offer. We started out at underrated destinations in our province, Cebu. This is where I’d like to share our experience, the beautiful and exotic paradise of Cebu.

Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu, Philippines

Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu, Philippines

Sunrise in Camotes Island, Cebu, Philippines

Clear waters of Camotes Island, Cebu, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment